THINK:

sábado, 11 de setembro de 2010

Adventure Island 3 - All World Secrets

Last week I got a few sick days at home from eating bad shrimp, by the second day I had nothing to do so I started browsing my game collection, I completely forgot that by the last time I got nes crazy I bought dozens of games and never even played any of those. I decided to start with the very first one on the shelf.

Adventure Island 3

A few plays into the game and it was noticeable the programmers add secret eggs in every stage, some of those opened different routes into the game worlds, I wanted to play 100% of the game so I started looking into faqs for these routing eggs.

There are only 2 faqs into gamefaqs for this game, The first one from UDBassMan failed to acknowledge a bonus stage into the 3rd stage, it was a easy spot, if the guy couldn´t even spot that I bet he missed much more and I decided to scrap that faq immediately.

Second one from Enigma_07 was more in depth despite it´s smaller size, I followed it and had skip eggs locations for world 2, 6, 7 and 8.

More I played into the game I ended up finding eggs for world 3 and 4:

Skip in World 3:

Stage 3-3 Waterfall backgrounded area, platform where you get attacked
by 2 running white creatures. It´s in the leftmost if it.


Skip in World 4:

Desolation stage, after the egg with a boomerang there is some firm
ground between quicksands, it is the leftmost of the firm ground.


From that point I knew that should be skip eggs in every world of this game, since I was unable to locate those, I dropped an email for the faq owner hoping he would at least add these to his faq.

He prompt answered me the following:

" The World 1 skip is on 1-2. Get Red Taylor from the egg and get into the
lavapool. There is going to be a longer platform and lava below it. Shoot
the platform from down the lava and there's going to be an opening to
skip."


I got excited, there was only one more world to go, using his new info I manage to find the last egg:

Stage 5-1

Go near the end of the stage there is a longer platform with 2 bats, one
in the middle and one above the screen, shoot the platform from down the
lava in the beginning of it.

That´s it, all skip stage eggs for Adventure island 3.

Thanks for Enigma_07 for creating the faq and for sharing his world 1 discovery with me promptly.

and Hudson soft for adding tons of secrets into Adventure Island 3.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário